The UMCA Church Council has made arrangements for a third worship option in addition to the 10:00 am drive-in worship and online. On 9/27 at 8:15 am, the early worship service will resume in the sanctuary. In order to protect worshipers’ health and safety, CDC guidelines will be in place. If you plan to attend, please review the following changes and be prepared to put them into practice.
- Only the entrance near the parking lot will be available.
- The temperature of all worshipers will be measured with a digital thermometer upon entering the building.
- Face coverings will be required for all adults and youth.
- Hand sanitizer will be available near the entrance to remove hand contaminants before accessing materials.
- Restrooms will be available for one person at a time.
- Worshipers will maintain a 6’ distance from each other in all areas of the campus.
- There will be no coffee fellowship. Conversations and socializing will occur outside.
- In order to maintain 6’ distancing in the sanctuary, worshipers will need to find seating at designated locations. Shared household groups may sit together in one location. Maximum attendance will not exceed 50.
- Pew seating pads, hymnals, Bibles, etc. have been removed to avoid contamination and facilitate sanitizing. Printed worship guides will be available for pick-up.
- Although there will be no congregational singing, music will be provided instrumentally, electronically and from the pulpit/lectern. Humming is a safe option.
- Pastor Steve will wear a face shield.