There is a small group of church members who are discussing the possible return to in-person worship services at church. Clearly the worship experience will be significantly different from what it has been in the past. In order to help design what needs to be done and to get the pulse of the congregation, please read and complete the below survey by June 15th to assist in these efforts.
The minimum conditions given by the CDC and the New England Conference that would need to be in place before a to return to in person worship services are the following:
- Face coverings for everyone
- Six foot spacing
- Limit of fifty people in attendance
- No use of common materials such as hymnals, bibles, friendship pads, prayer request cards, etc.
- No passing of the offering plate.
- No congregational singing or vocal choirs
- Disinfecting common touch surfaces between services unless a 7-day vacancy between services.
- No food or coffee served before or after a service